InspireSunday: Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem
Have you guys ever heard about root cause analysis (RCA)? RCA is the process of discovering the root causes of problems which we call the core problem, to identify appropriate solutions that need to be applied. RCA assumes that it is much more effective to systematically prevent and solve underlying issues rather than just treating ad hoc symptoms and putting out fires.
Five practical steps to be taken when facing a recurring problem:
- Acknowledge your situation, whether it is a random or real problem where the symptoms keep coming back.
- Shift your focus to the core problems to avoid them from returning. Don’t settle for a quick fix.
- Finding out the root cause can be scary. You will never know what you will find and what will happen next, so courage yourself to discover more.
- Take action to solve the problem. The sooner, the better.
- Starting with the root cause may require some time; however, don’t give. Please make every effort you put worth it.
Help us to spread this to help you to change for a better way in marketing jobs. SRICOMP is always committed to being a new-age digital marketing agency that is here to give you practical ideas, a place where your ideas and imagination grow to stand out in your respective market. Talk to us now! 😊😊
Embed this video: